Monday, April 21, 2008

God Is Sooooo Good!












Heather, Bianca, Steph, and me on our game night!












Bianca, Nikol, and me...











Bonding time in Delray Beach...
















So I have just come to be reminded as of this week and probably every day of my life that God is soooo good! He has given me so many blessings that I just don't understand! He loves me when I run, He loves me when I hide, and He is not changed or swayed in any other direction, but He pursues me anyway! Wow! He is just so good. I have been blessed to have such an amazing house of girls! These pictures show the 4 wonderful roommates I have and one of my best friends! Each girl has a unique and beautiful personality and God is just so good! He has surrounded me with such an amazing family of people to live with and work with! I am just amazed!

However, I will not be seeing 2 of my greatest friends as much very soon. Stephanie is getting married in about a month, which is craziness around our house. We are all in the wedding and very excited about it! Melanie is also leaving for International House of Prayer(IHOP) in Kansas City, Missouri. Despite, all of these transitions, God still brings more amazing people in my life continuously and blesses me with even more great relationships! He is soooo good!















One of my best friends Melanie and me

2 comments:

Carrie said...

aw love the pics. whats melanie doin at ihop? awesome about your ear. i'm stoked what God is doing!!!!!!

Unknown said...

I would like to take this opportunity to tell you about myself... i live here. reiserloh.com