Thursday, August 7, 2008

The Simple Things of Life...

Well, they are just more fun! You know the simple things in life. Tonight, I just hung out with 3 little girls, a mom, her baby, and a good friend. I had so much fun! I got sucked into playing a card game known as "Phase 10" and while I usually don't like playing games, I quite enjoyed this game! I couldn't believe myself! I got so competitive with a 7 and a 9 year old! I honestly couldn't believe my own behavior.

Anyway, driving home tonight, I realized that the late night hanging out till 3:00 in the morning with "singles" my age or the 20 somethings never really has appealed to me. You know the big groups of people where you hang out till hours and hours in the late night?

My generation usually is known for this, but I just can't do it! Just give me a few people who I am really close to and give me a few hours of eating and chilling out. As long as I can get to bed by 11:00 p.m., it's way more attractive. I don't know if it's my age or if it's just how I'm wired, but I tend to gravitate to all the married people and their families. Oh well, to each his own...

No comments: